©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

B.J. Penn Accuses GSP of AAS Use!

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
I agree

I agree with the statement or st. P is a freak of nature.... i mean yes the guy is an amazing athlete but who stays that jacked all the time... the guys frame holds that muscle well but jebus! watch a fight when the blood gets pumpin and see how much he swells.. the muscle development is far greater than most in the ufc.. just my opinion.... his stamina is ridiculous also... huge fan keep up with all... any other thoughts?????
PS. tomorrow night forrest and silva cant wait....!!!!!!!!!:D

Stay up and stay safe....

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I agree with the statement or st. P is a freak of nature.... i mean yes the guy is an amazing athlete but who stays that jacked all the time... the guys frame holds that muscle well but jebus! watch a fight when the blood gets pumpin and see how much he swells.. the muscle development is far greater than most in the ufc.. just my opinion.... his stamina is ridiculous also... huge fan keep up with all... any other thoughts?????
PS. tomorrow night forrest and silva cant wait....!!!!!!!!!:D

Stay up and stay safe....

I thinks its just an ignorant statement from PENN. He's only pissed because he was man handled by GSP and fact is PENN was conditioned well enough to last there whole fight and BJ quit.

Silva will DOMINATE Griffin IMO
BJ Penn will lose his belt to Florian

drwoo

Feb 27, 2009
I think that its probable some chemical enhancing has been going on he is certainly in great shape all the time. But that aside what a technical fighter, i was glad to see him dominate BJ and the fact that he quit on his chair was poet justice at its best. In the pre-fight he had said that GSP had quit due to strikes and that there was no way he would get beat by a quitter. Looking forward to the possability of GSP facing Silva.:)