©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Atom Ant

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I've been posting every so often in the what are you training today thread but the PM thread seems most active...

I appreciate all of the support guys.

I have to go in for one if my scheduled follow-ups later today. Hopefully it goes well

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I've been posting every so often in the what are you training today thread but the PM thread seems most active...

I have to go in for one if my scheduled follow-ups later today. Hopefully it goes well
Good luck brother

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014

Great to here man
thanks for posting here

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Been home for a few days now. Things are slowly... Very very slowly getting better. Still have massive water retention so they prescribed some lasix.

My last round of bloodwork showed improvements in overall health and my surgeons are very positive about things. I get bloods drawn twice per week.

Appetite is still the biggest issue. I really need to choke down food because all of the meds tend to mess with my hunger levels and some make me feel a little uneasy. Over time the meds will be reduced.

My one side has healed up pretty good but the right side not as much. With some staples removed, I started to leak fluid from my abdomen (normal) and it's a bitch to do anything.

Once things seal up I'll begin doing some things to increase strength a little.

Slowly but surely brothers, this recovery is gonna happen!

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Just take it a day at a time ! Glad to hear you're slowly recovering.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Just take it a day at a time ! Glad to hear you're slowly recovering.

Huh. This threads about one of our brothers in iron who just had surgery

Thanks guys....

Ummm as far as the other comment... I'll just scratch my head.

Clinic appt tomorrow. See what the docs gotta say. Still draining quite a bit, which is strange but my appetite was great today!!!! My boss stocked me up on venison and between that and cod, I've been feeling good!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks guys....

Ummm as far as the other comment... I'll just scratch my head.

Clinic appt tomorrow. See what the docs gotta say. Still draining quite a bit, which is strange but my appetite was great today!!!! My boss stocked me up on venison and between that and cod, I've been feeling good!
I think he meant antman

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Keep us posted Atom. Appetite is very good sign! It means you are in healing mode! Do you have any diet restrictions right now? Very happy to see you on the mend.

Last edited: