©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

aspiration question

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
Injections in thighs, want to know just how hard it is to aspirate. I was using 23 guage and man it didn't seem to want to aspirate at all and i don't want to yank on the plunger causing the razor effect and shred everything up.....just didn't aspirate

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
gettin_big said:
Injections in thighs, want to know just how hard it is to aspirate. I was using 23 guage and man it didn't seem to want to aspirate at all and i don't want to yank on the plunger causing the razor effect and shred everything up.....just didn't aspirate

Bro, The main goal is to not see blood. Somtimes the muscle tissue is very dense, and you just aren't going to see bubbles when aspirating. This is especially true for us body builders, who have less fat in the area. I sometimes have resistance when drawing back to aspirate, but as long as I didn't pop a bleeder, it's all good.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I use my thighs all the time. Your going to feel alot of resistance and it's not like your going to be able to pull the plunger all the way back not even a little bit. Just enough to sometimes see a flash of clear or a little or alot of tiny bubbles as long as you don't see "RED" your cool.

gettin_big

Apr 13, 2005
Yeh well see i tried to aspirate it 2nd time around, and couldn't pull it back any hardly or couldn't tell but then when i pulled out i beld like a stuck hog.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
As long as you didn't see blood in the sryinge when you pulled back it's all good. It probably bled because you may have gone through a vein on the way in.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
steve0085 said:
As long as you didn't see blood in the sryinge when you pulled back it's all good. It probably bled because you may have gone through a vein on the way in.

Yeah i've done this once. Not only was it hard to aspirate but hard to put the gear in also. Pulled out and saw blood for the first time. Put some pressure on the ol sucker and BAMMM. It was sore as fuck the next day or two.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
oracle said:
Yeah i've done this once. Not only was it hard to aspirate but hard to put the gear in also. Pulled out and saw blood for the first time. Put some pressure on the ol sucker and BAMMM. It was sore as fuck the next day or two.
I've only done 4 shots so far, but 2 of them i've bled like hell and was sore for 2 days. every time though i've yanked back on that plunger to make sure the tip of my dart wasn't in a vein, i think i sucked my whole delt out.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
as a matter of fact, My left delt is sore as hell, tried heat and massage, just feels like i got punched in the arm by one of you guys on steroids.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I stopped getting sore as much now...but when i bled that one time damn i could hardly get out or in bed.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
oracle said:
I stopped getting sore as much now...but when i bled that one time damn i could hardly get out or in bed.
Don't know what you bro's are doing! I'm new to this whole thing, but so far I have only been a little sore once. Be careful!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I normally get a little stiff in my thighs but not bad enough to wear it's painful. I just hope i never have another moment like that one time.