©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

As bad as the topic is.... Bathroom and diet?

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Ok I know this may not belong here but let's just say my calories are near perfect where I need them right now. Food prep is really good but something f'ed up my stomach an while sitting here... I began to wonder... How does this affect calories? I would assume the body has already processed the food by this point but is it worth taking in another meal given the current state of things or waiting until it feels better? I have another steak an eggs waiting for me but don't want to waste it.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Ok I know this may not belong here but let's just say my calories are near perfect where I need them right now. Food prep is really good but something f'ed up my stomach an while sitting here... I began to wonder... How does this affect calories? I would assume the body has already processed the food by this point but is it worth taking in another meal given the current state of things or waiting until it feels better? I have another steak an eggs waiting for me but don't want to waste it.

Steak and Eggs are one of the best combos there are. I had a stomach virus last week, and instinctively lightened up on my food intake. I also didn't want to have a case of explosive shits at work. If your gut can handle it, I would keep eating according to you plan. Even if you get off track for a few days, it won't really make any difference in the long run. Keep us posted, Rory.

BTW, Immodium helped me out a lot.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Thanks bro, I took a protein shake to be on the safe side. Held pretty well but stomach was acting up. Yesterday Fuse lift for me in the mood for dead lifts for my PM workout yesterday so maybe that helped push it along. Feeling stomach pains today tho. Think ill eat half of my usual breakfast an hit the gym to see how it feels, other then the stomach my body feels great tho.