©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Aromasin / Exemestane

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
Forgive me if I misspelled (spelling is for shit).

Anyway, I am running Exemestane now at 12.5 every 3 days and wondering if that is ever ok for people. I know I am not prone to gyno and all of that bullshit that comes with aromatisation of gear. Is that ever ok for some people? Dbol 40 mg/day Test Cyp 250 mg 2x/week and Tren tapering up.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Sure, if it prevents you from having sides and your estrogen is in a decent range on bloodwork, then you're fine. Not everyone needs to take Aromasin every day. I generally take mine every other day when I'm on a low Test cycle. If I run high Test, I bump it up to every day.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I have not had success keeping gyno at bay with exemestane.

Probably because you're taking it wrong. Most guys do. Exemestane is a fat soluble steroidal aromatase inhibitor. What this means is that it MUST be taken with at least 30 grams of fat in order for your body to absorb it and metabolize it. If you don't take it with fat, it simply passes through and never becomes active in your body. Take it with your eggs in the morning and you won't have a problem with it working anymore.