©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Aries Research Labs?

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Has anyone used this stuff before? I've got test and deca from them, going to use it when I run out of my current supply. Did a search and found very little info, and figured I'd ask here.

Are their products legit/good quality? Thanks.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
powermad said:
Has anyone used this stuff before? I've got test and deca from them, going to use it when I run out of my current supply. Did a search and found very little info, and figured I'd ask here.

Are their products legit/good quality? Thanks.
I haven't heard of them or used them.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Ive heard of them

I have almost ordered from them before. As far as I knw they are legit, I have heard it from some other opeople too. I just dont have any flow to chance it with someone else. Gotta go with what you know sometimes.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Thanks. I went with them b/c my other sources were low on stock or closed for 2-3 weeks and this guy wasn't, plus the price was right. Hopefully its good stuff. The small feedback across the boards is that its quality stuff, and it seems to be pretty professional from the appearance.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
Thanks for the replies. I'm using the ARL gear right now and it is great, pain-free injections, everything's clean and neat, etc. This is by far my favorite UG brand/lab right now, very high quality and great prices.