©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

are anti-estrogens a must?

powerpress

Nov 22, 2005
do you have to take an anti-estro. on d-bol?is there a safe dose or a length of cycle...why i ask is becouse i only have 100 of them 10 mg a tab.... is this enough for anything?

W

wolfyEVH

so you're only taking dbol and thats it??? please tell us no!

W

wolfyEVH

powerpress said:
yea thats it... is that bad?

i take it you've never done any research on steroids what so ever???

this site has all the info you need on proper steroid cycles......check out all of our "sticky" threads (the ones at the top of every forum)

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
ya, dbol only is pretty much garbage. you will gain a lot then loose most of it. plus dbol is harsh on your liver so you can't run it long.

as for pct, I think its absolutly nessary, but I have heard one guy claim he never does it. the way I feel about pct is it works in 2 important ways. first to help you maintain gains and second to get your body back to natural.

stick around and do a lot of reading, you will learn a lot of cool stuff.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Dbol only is a very bad cycle, as the others suggested. Alot of your gains will mostly be water, and you will lose a lot of your gains post-cycle. In addition, dbol aromatizes like a mother into estrogen via methylestradiol. Unless your experienced and know your body, it is a must to use an anti-e, like arimidex, with dbol. Otherwise you will be chancing gyno + fat gain.

I would recommned you not do this cycle, unless you get some testosterone , and an anti-estrogen.

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
mr.nitrofish said:
ya, dbol only is pretty much garbage. you will gain a lot then loose most of it. plus dbol is harsh on your liver so you can't run it long.

I agree....but the pumps are cool.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I've actually never tried tab dbol. i've always heard really negative things about it. and i don't like the idea of something that bad going through my liver twice instead of the injectable which is only once. i've only heard great things about injectable dbol. any other thoughts????

W

wolfyEVH

Macstanton said:
I've actually never tried tab dbol. i've always heard really negative things about it. and i don't like the idea of something that bad going through my liver twice instead of the injectable which is only once. i've only heard great things about injectable dbol. any other thoughts????

dbol goes through your liver as many times as it takes before its destroyed...thats why it has a halflife

injectable dbol still goes through the liver....its just bypasses the "first pass" and starts in the bloodstream...you blood always gets filtered by the liver

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
wolfyEVH said:
dbol goes through your liver as many times as it takes before its destroyed...thats why it has a halflife

injectable dbol still goes through the liver....its just bypasses the "first pass" and starts in the bloodstream...you blood always gets filtered by the liver
True dat.....for many drugs.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:

True

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:

stealthmeister said:
True dat.....for many drugs.

True, but it isn't the drug that is believed to cause the damage to the liver. It's the methylation or in the case of dball, alpha alkylation, that prevents destruction during first bypass that is supposed to be the big problem. With injections you don't have the methylation or alpha alkylation.

Last edited: