©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Appetite gone

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
2 1/2 weeks into cycle and appetite suddenly gone. Feel full and bloated right away when eating.
Test e - 250mg e3d
winny - 50mg ed
aromasin - 25mg ed
I was eating like a horse prior:(

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Get some b-12 from sythetek. Do cardio as it will increase your appetite. I don't know how much anabolics you are willing to take but equipoise will help as well. You can have 3 solid meals and 3 liquid meals. It's easier to get the liquid ones down. You can add milk, peanut butter, oatmeal, etc. to your whey or casein and have a good meal. Make sure your liver is functioning as well.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Get some b-12 from sythetek.

Yes, get yourself some of Synthetek's Synthelamin. You will be eating like a horse again very quickly:)

You may also want to look at their Synthergine - Liver support. If your liver is stressed it will effect every other aspect of the body's functioning.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Had this happen on a Tren/dbol/drol cycle before. Had to try and force down junk food so could get even 2000 calories a day in. Never happened with a test cycle.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Had this happen on a Tren/dbol/drol cycle before. Had to try and force down junk food so could get even 2000 calories a day in. Never happened with a test cycle.

Do as anasci said and also cut the aromasin to 12.5 daily.
With that little bit of test and winny on top that is overkill .
Suprised your joints are not complaining yet...
The previous cycle with dbol and anadrol would be expected to kill hunger through liver stress.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
The previous cycle with dbol and anadrol would be expected to kill hunger through liver stress.

I was using Synthergine and my liver values were great. But then I threw in some b12 and hunger did increase.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I am very susceptible to gyno and my aromasin is from a different source then usual. If I get symptoms at 25 I know its bunk. If not, in a few weeks when the test kicks in, I will drop it to 12.5.

Thank you all for the help.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Throw in some equipoise. I will lose my appetite while on cycle every once in a while. It usually only lasts a day or too. Sometime I think it's just your body telling you it needs a break from the massive eating.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Peptide ghrp will help to increase gherlin for appetite. U may have some side to aromasin and instead of 25mg at once split it 2 times daily. Or change to letro .

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Get some b-12 from sythetek. Do cardio as it will increase your appetite. I don't know how much anabolics you are willing to take but equipoise will help as well. You can have 3 solid meals and 3 liquid meals. It's easier to get the liquid ones down. You can add milk, peanut butter, oatmeal, etc. to your whey or casein and have a good meal. Make sure your liver is functioning as well.

Agreed! We use alot of their B12. It stimulates appetite,,energy and mood.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I get 3 liquid shakes in a day MRP weight gainers. They help alot also make me hungry. Dont use letro with winny....