©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AP

Praetorian

Jan 25, 2004
Ontario, Canada
Ap

I made a small order 2 weeks ago from AP, and I got the whole thing later that week! He was very friendly, professional and did a great job packaging.

I know I can't expect 4 day delivery all the time from Europe to Canada, but it was nice since all the other sources I purchased from recently haven't delivered anything.

I'd use him again in a heartbeat. Very highly recommended!

Praetorian

Jan 25, 2004
Ontario, Canada
Half of my next order from Anabolic Provider is here already. I send him the money last Sunday, and the first package arrived last night. He told me he shipped 2 pack a day apart, so I might get the other pack today!

This guy is good. Stuff is packed very well also.

Two thumbs up!

Praetorian

Jan 25, 2004
Ontario, Canada
My next package just got here. I ordered last Sunday and got almost everything already. (15 deca, 22 enan, just waiting on some HGC).

You just can't beat this guy. Great prices, great service, and FAST!

I've never used the Galenika enanthate before, but I must say it makes a very painless shot.

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
:yumyum: mmmmmmm! ICN's

Praetorian said:
My next package just got here. I ordered last Sunday and got almost everything already. (15 deca, 22 enan, just waiting on some HGC).

You just can't beat this guy. Great prices, great service, and FAST!

I've never used the Galenika enanthate before, but I must say it makes a very painless shot.

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
Just placed an order with AP yesterday. Can someone who has used them tell me what to expect?

Will he confirm getting the funds from West Union and let me know order shipped or will my gear just show up? I dont want to be bugging the guy asking for confirmation if he doesn't do that normally.

T.G.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
i asked him top send me an email when he sends the order, and he did. He usually ships the next day.

Mark

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
Should have saved the typing. He sent confirmation email gear shipped the next day. FAST

T.G.

doclj

Mar 29, 2004
I sent an order to AP, the same day he emailed me back a pic of the order. The whole order arrived in my mailbox 7 days later! Great prices and great service, this guy is legit!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Us?

I assume USMC is located inside the US - anyone else here been successful in this country?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Ap

:rockon: Order arrived on day 12 - nice. The guy sends a pic of the goods - then follows up to make sure you get it. Why use anyone else?! :bigok:

steroid

Nov 21, 2003
far far away
imdaman1 said:
:rockon: Order arrived on day 12 - nice. The guy sends a pic of the goods - then follows up to make sure you get it. Why use anyone else?! :bigok:

Bro... sory you have to wait that long but i think this delay was result of easter. Each time there are holidays the package has few days daley... but most important is that you get it... this make me 1 seizure in USA till now if i count that guy TWEK who never send me copy of customs letter :smoker:

Steroid

tuna

Mar 26, 2004
canada
AP is " da man"

AP's service and prices are great. He always follows up on the orders and makes sure everthing is perfect one hundred percent. Fast and friendly service every time!