©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AP

tweak

Banned
Dec 16, 2003
AP is recommended. he knows what hes doing. i recieved customs letter and he DID resend to me. he did state that it was the first time he had ever had a package seized. my luck just sucks ;)

100% legit
he is very informative and keeps in touch very well and he cares about his customers.

a true gem in the business.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
This is going to be interesting.. bigmark you didn't order through "tweak" did you?

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
NO I DID NOT. I did ask him why he asked me when he is ordering from AP. Its liek i can do the same thing u know. I must say his prices were better than AP's which was a red flag for me. No offense but I am seeing he is going after people that arent to experienced with gear and buying gear. Take what u want by the meaning of that. No offense Tweak

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Well it looks like he was trying to scam, there is no reasonable explanation for this at all.. Tweak YOUR FIRED! :sadwavey:

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
lol no offense to tweak , but i told other people to watch him. Guess its my duty to watch people back on here as I would hope it would be the same for me.

Praetorian

Jan 25, 2004
Ontario, Canada
I wish I'd listened to you about him!

The problem is that he's likely just created another email and joined up here again and is reading this thread laughing his head off (hmmm, his head off - that's an appealing visual!)

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
yup yup. His prices were so low and he had no refrences and I was posint about what to take on my first cycle in this forum. It all just clicked to me and the I saw him ordering from AP. Yup he is probably reading this under a new name. Is he banned now?

Praetorian

Jan 25, 2004
Ontario, Canada
about $800. My fault for not testing him out first. I think he gave me his real name as the WU contact information (He sent the info and then shortly after sent a bunch of emails saying not to use that name, it was his real name and gave another). I'm looking into it.

Tweak - if you read this and you are A Hullander, you're fucked!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
well if his account gets deleted he won't be able to access the private forums again... thats for sure, but yea there is a possiblity he could reregister on the main discussion board under a different ip.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
wow, praetorian u shoudlnt plae that big of a order for the first order. Always try to place a small one first as see how it goes. Maybe u can do something with his name. But that sucks to be out of 800. God damn that a lot of money to be out of, I know their has been bigger amounts , I am just saying 800 is a lot for my blood.

Last edited: