©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AP Delivery Tmes

Praetorian

Jan 25, 2004
Ontario, Canada
I just ordered a week ago yesterday. First package arrived already (may have arrived Friday, but I didn't check). He always ships in small packages spreading the packs 1 each day. I usually get the packs within a few days. I've never waited longer than 2 weeks for an order - and that was 5 packages, 4 got there in just over a week and the 5th took a few days more.

I read all the posts that we're not shopping at Walmart and can't expect that kind of service, but nobody told AP that. You order, he packs and ships, just like ordering from the Sears catalog!

Some of the domestic guys may be a bit cheaper, but most of them won't ship to Canada where I am, so I use AP. His prices are very good, his product is great, and his service is second to none.

Obviously I'm a fan.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
AP check your email BTW, i would use AP, his prices ARE cheaper than domestic if you're willing to wait. I ordered in august, got caught up in customs, $360 in gear hung up because of the damn feds. Hopefully will try again soon. AP is a good man who always sticks to his word. His shipments are also extremely well packaged, it is a wonder how any of them gets seized.