©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone watch GLORY HOUNDS on Animal Planet???

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
If not...
Search for it and watch it.
Amaaaazing!!

Soldiers and their K9 partners searching for IEDs and enemies.
Very touching and eye opening.
It was a 2hr doc....but not sure if its a series or just one time thing.
But ...

Watch it

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Gonna have to look this up. My sister on a farm got a rescue dog a Kani Corso..it was a military dog trained in this area.long story short owner tossed it cause it had bad vision so rescue picked it up gave it built in 5k contact lens my sister got it and that sucker was a psycho with weird built in commands that she would discover by accident Slap a newspaper in your hand and away it would go in full patrol mode looking for intruders or something.it later died of a heart attack..

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'll have to look check that one out. I love shows like that. I have a 5 year old Male German Shepherd. My wife had him trained in German by his breeder/trainer. It's a great crowd pleaser. He loves people and doing his commands in front of folks.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
I gota female shepard/husky mix. looks like pure shepard with husky fur around her neck and biiig ass pointy ears. she got parvo when she was 6mnths and SOMEHOW survived.
But ever since we crate her at night n when not home....greeeeat dog.
Great guard dog....but never growld at or bit aaaaanyone tht we "said" was ok.
My son has been "abusing" her since we got her. choke holds...ear pullin...tail pullin..tackleing...etc. and all she does is licks his face. at one point...befre crate...she was horrible. garbage...clothes...shoes..toys..etc. Anything she walkd past got chewed. i hated her at one point. now shes my buddy...great dog. protects me n fam

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I had a English bulldog I named Vanna for vanna white and all she did was eat and fart. Oh and ate socks that I pulled out her ass.she got cancer so she left me.rip

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I had a English bulldog I named Vanna for vanna white and all she did was eat and fart. Oh and ate socks that I pulled out her ass.she got cancer so she left me.rip

We also have two pits that fart all night long after their evening feeding... like your bulldog did. My female will rip one and look back at her tail with a concened look. Cracks me up every time.