©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone seen this video?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Saw this movie in the fitness section of the local video store. Wondered if anyone has seen it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 32

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
U still have video stores

Oddly enough, we have 1. It's actually new. Just opened within the last 3 years. They do killer business. They own the gym I train at as well. The company builds a small strip mall with a video store, 24 hour gym, and pizza place. I think they've got 10 locations, and opening 5 more in the next year. A lot of people still really like video stores. It's definitely out of the ordinary, though.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Dude supposedly I am in that video. I've never seen it so I can't say for sure.

But when it came out people would tell me that they saw me in it.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I just skimmed through the video above. I didn't see myself. I did a little interview with Mits during the Max Muscle event that is at the end.

This was before I became really good friends with Jay.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Oddly enough, we have 1. It's actually new. Just opened within the last 3 years. They do killer business. They own the gym I train at as well. The company builds a small strip mall with a video store, 24 hour gym, and pizza place. I think they've got 10 locations, and opening 5 more in the next year. A lot of people still really like video stores. It's definitely out of the ordinary, though.

What a fantastic idea:sHa_yes2:

I sure wish we still had a video store in my town. Rebbox doesn't have near enough movies to choose from.