©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone heard about syd labs from australia?

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
has anyone heard about this, cause I was thinking of buying their line of products. If u have heard of it plz tell me the quality.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
war nerve is correct and I hear good things about them too. Imo anything from Australia should be good. They are well known for good gear.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
awesome guys, i am going to get their eq, winny, test prop, test cyp, and their primo. I have only heard good things also. Its not badly priced at all. So wish me good luck. I will report on how it is, even though i wont start it for a couple weeks.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
well guys i took my chances. Alot of people say its good but its painful, and some say that their primo tested out to having nothing in it. As of right now i ordered the qv enthate, and the syd eq. so half and half lets see how it goes. I will post pics once i receive them. Alot of people also say it doesnt matter what brand u get it from as long as your source is 110% full proof. This guy said he gets it straight from the lab in mexico, but I guess i have no proof that he actually does. Once again I hope for the best.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
wow the number of mixed opinions is crazy. but alot of people do say it hurts, but its dosed right. well bring the pain on, i wil just have to work thourgh it, shit its gonna hurt. lol

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
I saw a lab report that had shering primo tested at about half the labled dose QGL has awesome primo it tested ou to 123mg/ml when it was labeled 100mg/ml

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
ok well i tracked down their site and i think that suprimo 100 is a rip off primo (what else is new) because its not even listed on their site. check this out http://www.australiananabolic.com./
all of the rest looks legit. Maybe thats why its hard to find a pic of the suprimo 100.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
well i just found out that syd labs primo is suppose to be legit from mexico in 100mg/ml, but he said its not suppose to be out till July. Any reason why my source has it, or u think its a fake? and why would syd labs only make fake primo and everything else legit? the suprimo is pricey, so its not to good to be true. I would love some insight. Sorry I ask a lot of questions, hope u guys dont mind.
Thanks

pigmeat

Mar 11, 2004
I ran sydgroup cyp for half of my cycle, and 3cc straight in the quad gave me no pain.Zero! Now the other half i ran QV,and...well a diff story. I know it was real, but i never had any test as painless. Got my vote for fav test!

Pitbull

Apr 4, 2004
I have seen lab reports where it tested out great and others that said there was no active ingredient in it.....I have used the eq and cyp and though I did gain some, it wasent dosed properly IMO....