©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

anyone ever seen BD Anabol?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I got some today from my reliable source and it looks like Thai dbol to me. Pink and pentagon shaped (5 sides) All BD stuff usually has a logo on it. I normally do Russian, but it looks like I'm stuck with Thai. My buddy told me that Thai IS Anabol, I call BS.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
well actually brit drag, but i just saw the pics in the "pics section" and I must have the brit dispencery. What's the quality of this stuff? Yeah there's no stamp on them.

MdTNT

teh british dispencery d's are not bad last time i had them which was a few years ago. I pretty much have completely gone to doing nothing but the BD (british dragon) 10mg methanabol...for the price and the pleasure they are a much better deal IMO. Md

MdTNT

oxymetholone is BD's anadrol50...very good product bro'....they re light green in color and are as good if not better than the original anadrol50's i had eaons ago....Highly recomended especially if you are buying fomr a recognized supplier of DB products.....Md