©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anybody With Pitts?or Large Dogs

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
I JUST ORDERED A NEW CUSTOM WEIGHTPULL HARNESS FOR MY MALE BLUEANDWHITE FAWN PITBULL !@THIS LADY MAKES THE BEST CANINE WEIGHTPULL HARNESSES I,VE EVER SEEN!!
IF YOU HAVE A LARGE DOG WHO LIKES TO PULL ITS A GREAT SPORT!! SHE HAS A JACK RUSSELL THAT PULLED 530LBS FIRST TIME DOGS LESS THAN 2 YRS OLD. SHE,S IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING A HARLEY DAVIDSON HARNESS FOR MY PITT WHERE GOING TO PULL WHILE REPSENTING (ANASCI) JUST HAVN,T GOT A ANASCI PATCH OR BANNER TO HOOK UP TO HIS HARNESS!
YOU CAN SEE HER HARNESS AND PAST COMPETIONS AT
Harnesses by carol harnessing champions email [email protected]
www.harnessesbycarol.com

CHECK OUT THESE CHAMPOINS IN ACTION(HOPEFULLY BY NEXT YEAR I,LL HAVE ANASCI PROMO ON HARNESS FOR COMPETION VIDEO SHOWS)

COULD YOU IMAGINE A LESS THAN 40LB ANIMAL PULLING OVER 530LBS ON FIRST TRY FOR FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH I HAD HALF THAT POWER!!!!

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
I had bred blue pitts for a short while!

I decided to stop breeding after recusing one of the pups I sold for 1200 OUT OF A SHELTER.It really changes my thoughts on breeding but I had got invovled with ukc and akc kennel clubs and came across some competion shows for weightpulling,and did alittle research on pull rules and shows some are breed spefic but alot are all breed shows,They just had one in carolina (swamp fest) I didn,t make that show but as soon as my new harness is ready!! well be good to go!

But carols husband is one of the show judges in alot of shows! You should be able to get upcoming event info from email him or just run# canine weightpull search #or #pittbull weightpull comps##

I,m trying to ad a small enough picture for my AVATAR one of these days!!!