©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anybody heard of Enhanced Bodies Research?

mac1

Jun 7, 2005
Label looks kind of like hell fire. Has different hologram. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this lab?

Sanchezio

Jun 9, 2005
actually a friend of mine is taking their oral winstrol they have on special right now.....he has put on like 11 pounds no fat so im guessing the stuff is legit

Sanchezio

Jun 9, 2005
i would still like to hear more from anybody that is using this gear....i was interested in getting some test e from there

thechopper

May 19, 2005
Juice Land
I haven't used them myself but I asked the same question several weeks ago in one of these forums. I got some good feedback from several people that actually used the stuff. I'll see if I can find it and let you know.

thechopper

May 19, 2005
Juice Land
"First Time Using UG Labs" under UnderGround Labs is the title to the thread. Scroll down to find a couple of comments on Enhanced Bodies.

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Their Gear Is Top Notch !!!

Hi Guys, I have used their Test E, EQ, Anavar and Oral Winny. I have had some great gains with their gear and about to order my next cycle. I was a bit nervous because the label did not look legit but after my 5th week, I was very impressed and happy. You cant go wrong with them, I know from experiance. Good Luck !!!

G0blinKing

Apr 29, 2006
Somebody please pm me the link to them, they sound like their worth a try. It would be greatly apprecitated.

P

pincrusher

Cryptasm said:
I think Ive seen a webiste for them..but never herd any feedback
they were actually a source here for a very short time but the guy proved to be a real jerk and he lied about his references so we banned him. he was using people as references, when he first started up last year, who had either never heard of him or who he had talked to only breifly. he also had a list on his website of sites where he claimed to be a source but they were bogus. he listed this site before we ever even put him on here and he also listed another site where i am a vet and he never even sources on that board. they had turned him down but he listed them anyway.
when i confronted him about this, he editted his posts here and told me i was lying. he also takes credit cards which isnt a good thing to do since most card companies have agreed to cooperate with usa law enforcement if there are any questionable charges on them that may be for illegal stuff.

HE-MAN1

Feb 7, 2006
if im not mistaken there is a connection with md labs which is rumored to be working with law enforcement.at one time his site said eb labs then it went to dd labs so beware.

P

pincrusher

he has not been accused of scamming anyone and i never heard any real bad complaints about his product but he was listed on outlaw and recently his link was taken down and the excuse was that he went private but it was pretty early for him to go private and have enough established customers.
just someone that i would personally stay away from, there are much better places to buy your gear than him.

thechopper

May 19, 2005
Juice Land
I have used his anavar. Worked well and was the cheapest I could find. The guy is a little slow on delivery and isn't the best with customer service. I don't think he is that good on being descreet either. I haven't bought from him since my first order.