©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any trt guys try using test undecylenate?

climber

Jan 22, 2013
Or any other long estered test? I had a bunch of cyp a long time ago, and I know it's a little trickier to keep in suspension than enan.
Thanks!
Climber

climber

Jan 22, 2013
Right, but undecylenate powder can be found, and I'd rather inject once every two or three weeks instead of weekly!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Nah.. that's a hormonal roller coaster joy ride you don't want climber . Outdated ester not worth the time. Cyp is easy as my kids easy bake oven why do you say it's difficult .cyp isnt in suspension, it's test base you use for suspension which is in water, so you got me confused?

climber

Jan 22, 2013
Sorry--- posting while exhausted. I found cyp crashed easier than enan. So i guess cyp is the longest worthwhile ester?
Thanks,
Climber

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Sorry--- posting while exhausted. I found cyp crashed easier than enan. So i guess cyp is the longest worthwhile ester?
Thanks,
Climber

Cyp and Enan are almost the same. Cyp shouldn't be crashing unless you're doing something wrong.

Undecanoate uses castor oil a its carrier too slow absorption, castor oil is as thick as motor oil. You'd have too use a pretty big gauge needle

ericraven

Apr 3, 2013
Loved it. I could shoot it once a month and maintain levels. Only one place to get it i knew and i had to get alot at a time. I wish IV would carry it.