©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any Suggestions?

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
Thinking about doing a cycle with test prop. and var. Any suggestions on length, dosage, or anything at all. I want this to be a quality gain cycle with a low detection time.

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
I'm 6' 225lbs with 12% bf. Been training for 9 years and have only done 1 cycle. Thanks.

Gettinhuge_pump

Prop is generally taken every other day. My personal advice would be to start out with 1/2 cc every other day, just to see how it works for you. {You can always up the dose if need be} What are your longterm goals to gain from your cycle?
AND DAMN THAT PROP HURTS LIKE A BITCH!!!!

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
I play sports, so I run the risk of getting tested. Since this is my off season, I want to get up to about 235lbs and lower my bf to 10% or under. That my be a far fetched goal with a cycle like this, but I don't have a lot to choose from since it has to be low detection. I appreciate your advice.

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
Is your choice of Test. Prop. only based on the 'detection' criteria? or is that what you have on hand.?