©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any real benefits of going over 600npp?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Many veterans and IFBB Pro's I spoke to said they really saw no benefit of going over 600 nandrolone a week.
A few said after many years of being absolute monsters(we're talking 240-250 shredded), they may run 800-900 or even 1,000 top but that's it.

What do you all think? Would you ACTUALLY net more gains going from 600 to 1k nandrolone, or are you just wasting money/oil?

Apparently, it's not like tren or test where when you up the dose that the gains will be much more significant. For example: going from 1,000 to 2,000 testosterone will definetly give you more muscle, and 600 to 1k tren the same.

Thoughts?

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
If you're running test and an oral such as d-bol or anadrol as well, I see no reason to run more than that. I never have at least.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
If you're running test and an oral such as d-bol or anadrol as well, I see no reason to run more than that. I never have at least.
Shit brother run some tren and youll see the reason to run more than test dbol :headbang:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
Shit brother run some tren and youll see the reason to run more than test dbol :headbang:[/QU

I was implying running test and the oral along with the NPP. Do you suggest running NPP and tren together?

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Shit brother run some tren and youll see the reason to run more than test dbol :headbang:[/QU

I was implying running test and the oral along with the NPP. Do you suggest running NPP and tren together?

My bad i misunderstood i personally havent ever ran npp and tren ive ran it with winny to help the joints. I thought you were saying all you needed to run was test and an oral i misunderstood your statement sorry man.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
As far as running over 600mg of npp being benificial..npp like a fast acting deca and personally once i get close to a gram a week the side kinda out weigh the benifit for me but theres guys on here that run a shit ton of deca/npp in their cycles and get great results maybe one of them can weigh in with some pros/cons

Last edited:

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
My bad i misunderstood i personally havent ever ran npp and tren ive ran it with winny to help the joints. I thought you were saying all you needed to run was test and an oral i misunderstood your statement sorry man.

No problem brutha. I also thought it was kind of a no-no to run tren and another nandro together. I know it has been done.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
I've never gone over 500 a week. I'm very sensitive to 19 Nors. I have to take 2 mg of caber a week to keep the sides at bay. I'll never go over 500. Plus a gram a week would get really expensive.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I know plenty of people that do npp/tren together and have zero issues. In fact, they get less sides than running higher test.

This still has nothing to do with the question though heh.

Assuming one doesn't get very many sides at 700-1,000 npp a week; is there really any benefit from upping the dose past 600? I know the generic answer is, "well yes, if you increase gear, there would be SOME kind of increase in gains". However, like I said in the OP, it seems a lot of veterans and ifbb pros I talked to say they actually didn't even notice *ANYTHING over 600 until they became absolute monsters and possibly bumped it up to 800 or so.