©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

any one remember IP from china colors?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I found 2 bottles I had
One had white pills and light blue pills - think the light blue are clomids??
Another bottle with yellows and pinks
Also found the clen mixture that he used to sell before he went out

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Yellow- proviron??
Light blue - clomid?? Not sure on the clomids - I didn't throw up after taking one like I do with clomids

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Don't know what the big yellow ones are and the brown - they are older then the stop sign ones he sold- the bottle of clen expired in 2006
Have some more great pics but keep getting upload error
The yellow was the premo from right before he closed up

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
These where sent when he used to tape them together
Sorry the small yellows were sent as proviron not primo
Been a long time
I still have his list some were with colors and prices- not sure if I can put that up or not
The list is old - the last one he had

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I never bought the 50mg
I Was to cheep- used to mix match 5000 for cheep cheep and spend the day it came in un taping. The first years- the cane in real soft and half would break
Then he made the harder, more compressed IP brand ones that didn't break as easy -out of 1000 you would have 10 or 20 that would break
I used some of mine last year and still did well with the 12 year old or more pills

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
These where sent when he used to tape them together
Sorry the small yellows were sent as proviron not primo
Been a long time
I still have his list some were with colors and prices- not sure if I can put that up or not
The list is old - the last one he had

Oh shit that was a long time ago.

Ak

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Did anyone ever use or remember their undetectable steroid. The raw was an accidental variant of nandrolone. I remember reading they always tested their batches but sent this one out early. The tests showed nothing but feedback was great. Amazing strength gains but little size. It was widely used by athletes and claimed it could be run up till the day of testing. Anyone remember this? I will try to find the right up.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I used a sublingual he had and it was the shit. Shortly after I started his pgcl. It was short term but same outcome in my opinion as dnp. If you didn't have a shitter on hand with this stuff you were in trouble.