©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Any Cycle Info?????on MASTER/DBOL

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
:confused: CYCLE INFO???? I Wanted to know if anybodys ever heard of anybody using these in a stack together???
And if so ,How ? And what was their results??/And thoughts on it! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Zaven

May 18, 2005
AKAPITBULL said:
:confused: CYCLE INFO???? I Wanted to know if anybodys ever heard of anybody using these in a stack together???
And if so ,How ? And what was their results??/And thoughts on it! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
never heard of anyone that's ran that particular cycle...........throw in some test and it would be mucho better....... ;)

never ran masteron but i've heard its especially good for keeping receptors fresh.....

welcome to anasci bro......

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
sounds a lil goofy to me. thats the whole wanting to bulk/cut type thing. a lifters "having cake and eating it too" type deal. suck it up, you have to do one or the other. replace the mast with test and you got a plan.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
The reason I asked! because a partner of mine was planning on stacking these and I,ve never heard of such a cycle! I guess I wasn,t the only one to think was a little STRANGE!
well thanks for F.B :smoker:

P

pincrusher

that combination of products would make an excellent bulking cycle!!!!
yes i know, im going way against the grain here but once you know the facts you will undestand why!
masteron(drostanalone propionate) is a heavy androgen/mild anabolic and dianabol is also heavy androgenic/mild anabolic and as we all know from our studies with gear, androgens are what give us the most bulk.
masteron is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone and it also does not aromatize and it also helps to prevent estrogenic activity in the body which would help the dianabol from causing gyno problems. it does this by competing with aromatase receptors much the same as proviron does.
since it is a heavy androgen if you have problems with receeding hairlines and want to save as much of your hair as you can, dont use this product. proscar will not help ya out since this is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone. it will also cause acne, oily skin, aggression,body hair growth(damn maybe i was taking to much of this years ago LOL) etc.
a good cycle would be such:
weeks 1-10 masteron 100mg eod
weeks 1-5 dianabol 30-50mg ed
weeks 1-10 nolva 20mg ed
pct therapy should start within 3-5 days after last injection of masteron since it is fairly fast acting

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Thanks for your input Pincrusher. I had not responded because I've never heard of that cycle either, but we all have different levels of experience here.
Just because we haven't heard of it doesn't mean that it's not a good cycle.
Pin did a great job of backing up his position.

P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
Thanks for your input Pincrusher. I had not responded because I've never heard of that cycle either, but we all have different levels of experience here.
Just because we haven't heard of it doesn't mean that it's not a good cycle.
Pin did a great job of backing up his position.
yeah your right DR. there are many great cycles that can be done that we havent heard of or dont think the combinations are good but this is mainly because the latest trend is to insist on test in every cycle when it is not necessarily needed. whenever i go against the "norm" concerning advise, i always try to give some kind of background to help explain my position and if someone doesnt agree then thats fine we all have different opinions. i just dont want someone to miss out on a good working cycle just because alot of people havent heard of it due to their being fairly new to the boards and havent done any of the old school cycles.