©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

any advice uneven bicep growth

Retech

Sep 18, 2014
Only one bicep is growing significantly, my right one of course. I train both of them equally and maybe 2 to 3 more reps on the left but my right is growing more bulkier and the other more leaner. Any advice tips for me to get them a lil similar in size would help thanks in advance

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
One way is to do single arm exercises with your weaker/smaller arm first and then just match it with your strong arm.

Another way or in addition to the above is to add an extra few sets for the smaller arm. Do them on a seperate day.

Hawk

Retech

Sep 18, 2014
One way is to do single arm exercises with your weaker/smaller arm first and then just match it with your strong arm.

Another way or in addition to the above is to add an extra few sets for the smaller arm. Do them on a seperate day.

Hawk
Thanks for a brief reaponse, I appreciate it!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I've been fighting this type of unbalance for thirty + years. Heck you even see it in pros.

IMO it's really hard to even them out.

My advice is to get them bot as big as possible.

BTW, I've stated this before but I have an imbalance for almost every bodypart.

The worse being pecs and out tr's.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Only one bicep is growing significantly, my right one of course. I train both of them equally and maybe 2 to 3 more reps on the left but my right is growing more bulkier and the other more leaner. Any advice tips for me to get them a lil similar in size would help thanks in advance

Train with dumbbells.