©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anti- E duration

sstumble

Jun 25, 2004
PA
I was just wondering about the Anti-E dosing. This will be my first cycle. It was suggested to start the ldex and nolva (daily) 2 weeks before the first injection to get the blood levels up. If your cycle was 13 weeks and I start PCT on week 15, would I continue taking the anti-E daily through week 17? thanks for info.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Simply start the anti-eday 1 with first shot of test assuming you have enan, sust, or cyp. Then run it all the way thru until you start pct.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
sstumble said:
I was just wondering about the Anti-E dosing. This will be my first cycle. It was suggested to start the ldex and nolva (daily) 2 weeks before the first injection to get the blood levels up. If your cycle was 13 weeks and I start PCT on week 15, would I continue taking the anti-E daily through week 17? thanks for info.

I've never heard of that before.

sstumble

Jun 25, 2004
PA
If you are talking about starting the Anti E 2 weeks before cycle. I was told on another board. The guy usually backs his info up with research, but I can't find the post.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Using estrogen inhibitors before a cycle doesn't sound like a great idea. Remember that some estrogen is good, and no estrogen generally equals alot less growth. Also, those anti-e's, like femara and letro, really do a number on your lipid profiles...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
sstumble said:
If you are talking about starting the Anti E 2 weeks before cycle. I was told on another board. The guy usually backs his info up with research, but I can't find the post.
If you can find it, I would love to read it.
In the meantime, until I know who the author is, I say he's a quack and you should check that info. with mods on every board you visit.

sstumble

Jun 25, 2004
PA
The guy is a mod on at least 2 boards, and a vet on 2 other boards. I never heard of doing that before either, that's why I asked him.