©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Answer Please!!!!

joehntr3

Apr 10, 2004
I am getting ready to start a cycle with sus250 per week for two weeks and then along with it for the next four weeks I will be adding deca200 then back to just the sus250 for the last two weeks of the cycle. At the same time I am going to cut some fat off with cytomel. My question is that while doing this cycle what amount if ARIMIDEX should I take and when should I start taking it?????? :confused:

shaq

Feb 4, 2004
Toronto, Canada
well to be honest with you i dont really like how u are cycling this....4 weeks of deca at 200mg wont do much if anything....u will just mess up your blood levels ....and sustanon is best when taken 2 times per week.....u need to rethink this cycle....as for armidex... .25mg/day...that is if u see any bloat....wait for more experienced bros to give u advice on this .....cytomel is not very easy to handle especially once u get off it....

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
first off not flaming but you need to do more research sust should be shot EOD or at least E3D not once or twice a week it has prop in it secondly deca at 200mg a week is just going to shut you hpta donw hard.......Is this your first cycle if it is just run the Sust by itself for 10 weeks shoot 1/2ml EOD or E3D the arimidex at .25mg is ok might want to bump it up to .5mg before you start make sure you get clomid for your PCT

sykeadelic

Jan 13, 2004
CBR929 is right, you dont wont to waste the hard earned money you spent on the goods to just waste it with a bad cycle.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Do some research bro, I have never heard of a cycle like that.....The one thing I have learned is that cutting cycle and bulking cycles are very different and you can't do both at the same time...start out with a test cycle and see how your body reacts. You will get really good gains from it...then take time off and then try a cutting cycle...I have been on sus 250 for almost a week and I am already seeing more reps in my work and and a longer time in the gym...more energy....I like the sus cycle as of now....but I am still in the bigging part in my journey of getting jacked