©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another test/deca question

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
I dont have any first hand experience with hrt but I would think that your levels would be back to normal within the 4 week time period. But I cant be positive on this matter

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I am planning to do an 8 week cycle 250 mg test cypionate and 250 mg deca a week. I am also on test cypionate for HRT, 200 mg every 2 weeks. My question is would the additional test in the cycle raise my test levels to the point my Doc would want to lessen or stop my HRT?
...Yes the 250mg of Test per week would bring you above the reference range for testosterone levels - you are using the equivalent of 100mg per week now, so though not accurate, you'd be around 2.5 times higher than normal.

I would be back to normal HRT dosages for 4 weeks after the cycle ends, then have bloodwork done, have it done every 3 months. Just wanted to throw in a cycle every few months.
I would ASSUME that you would be back down into the HRT range within this time, but I don't know for sure, I'd almost bet that you would as you doses are not that high.

Or would the deca suppress my test levels and not have to worry about the above? This would be my first cycle. Thanks for any and all responses.
The Deca is going to suppress the endogenous testosterone production, but would have not effect on the exogenous testosterone added other than possibly lower your SHBG more than usual and thus raising free testosterone; but, not to confused the question - Deca will have no effect on your HRT supplied or cycled supplied testosterone levels.

An important thing to remember is to watch your liver values, blood lipids, etc. as you do not want your doctor blaming them on your HRT which would be the natural conclusion being that I assume he/she would have no idea what you are doing.

Sounds to me like your best bet is going to be running short & short-estered cycles between your check-ups if so desired. I personally am on Hrt and run short 6 week cycles as the norm with occassional long cycles. Consider the following as options in short cycles:
Testosteron - Propionate
Nandrolone - Use Phenyl-Prop instead of Deca
Masteron
Orals if you wish
Possibly in later cycles Trenbolone