©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another one

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
2 men charged with possession, intent to sell illegal steroids - Story

MARTIN COUNTY — Two South Carolina men were arrested Monday after a confidential informant told the Martin County Sheriff’s Office the duo would be transporting illegal steroids and steroid-manufacturing equipment up I-95 from Jupiter.

Deputies pulled them over just before 9 p.m. and found more than 500 labeled bottles of schedule III anabolic steroids, a dispenser system, empty caplets, chemicals and equipment needed to pack, weigh and ship the drugs, the affidavit said.

Ryan Robert Delaney, 23, and Mathew Robert Wilson, 22, both of Conway, S.C., were each charged with manufacture of anabolic steroids, possession of testosterone propionate with intent to sell, possession of testosterone isocaproate with intent to sell, possession of boldenone acetate with intent to sell, possession of boldenone undecylenate with intent to sell, possession of masteron propionate with intent to sell, possession of nandrolone phenylprop with intent to sell, possession of oxymetholone with intent to sell, possession of trenbolone acetate with intent to sell, possession of boldenone cyplonate with intent to sell and possession of methyltestosterone with intent to sell, the affidavit said.

Each was being held at the Martin County Jail Wednesday in lieu of $300,000 bond, jail records show.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
MARTIN COUNTY — Two South Carolina men were arrested Monday after a confidential informant told the Martin County Sheriff’s Office the duo would be transporting illegal steroids and steroid-manufacturing equipment up I-95 from Jupiter.

Bolded the key words in that first paragraph...This is how it is going to begin working it's way down the chain! One bust leading to the next bust and so on...Too many people are too open to too many people about what they are doing and this will be the result for many...Too bad we can't see the labels on the vials.....

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Don't quote me on this, but it is being mentioned at other places that it could the source who used the name "Red Dragon." I have not seen this confirmed though.