©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

another noobie!

Herc

Oct 2, 2005
Deep South
Hey guys, Im Herc. Im new here. I've been into the BB'ing scene for about 5 years now. Im 24. I've been a member of several other boards and decided to join this one just to see what else is out there.

I currently weighed 226lbs friday morning. Im 6' even and bf% is unknown. I have a cycle lined up to start within the next month.

Thanks for having me here.

Herc

Oct 2, 2005
Deep South
My goals are to not get massively huge. I want to retain some good size yet explode on the strength.

I have used TrenAce in the past, as well with little Deca and some test. After visiting other boards and finally figuring it all out, I have got a Test/Tren/D-bol cycle lined up within the next month

1-10 Test Cyp 500mg/weekly
1-10 TrenAce 300-350mg/weekly
1-4 D-bol 40mg/ED

Nolva/Trib pct

Last edited:

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
glad to here some research happening. the cycle looks pretty good. you want to invest in some clomid for pct.

Herc

Oct 2, 2005
Deep South
on the other boards, everyone has opted out of clomid for pct. They have switched to Nolvadex and Tribex.

Everyone says clomid gives too many mood swings and is really not needed.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Herc said:
on the other boards, everyone has opted out of clomid for pct. They have switched to Nolvadex and Tribex.

Everyone says clomid gives too many mood swings and is really not needed.

kind of deffrent from person to person. Its a hit or miss pill. some get no sides and some do.

Herc

Oct 2, 2005
Deep South
Little Man said:
what is tribex?

Tribex is a testosterone enhancer. It only works when test levels are low or diminished. Google Tribex 500, you'll see what Im talking about.

It works great for cycle recoveries. Nolva helps with the gyno and trib helps to bring natural test levels back up to normal.

W

wolfyEVH

Herc said:
Tribex is a testosterone enhancer. It only works when test levels are low or diminished. Google Tribex 500, you'll see what Im talking about.

It works great for cycle recoveries. Nolva helps with the gyno and trib helps to bring natural test levels back up to normal.

i wouldnt rely on tribex alone. nolva has been shown to get natural test levels up very quickly, as well as clomid.

Herc

Oct 2, 2005
Deep South
Right, which is why Im using Nolva and Trib in the pct. Not just trib alone.

Trust me, I wouldn't do it that way. I have used clomid before, I dont like it. It makes me too moody, too vulnerable, i want to cry somedays, I breakdown at work, I get all pissy. Now I know how my ex wife felt during pregnancy.