©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

another newbie

deejeff442

Feb 6, 2014
just wanted to get on here.my name is Jeff,i am doing alot of research on my 1st cycle.i am 44 yrs old.been training for most of my life.now i am just under 190 pounds and maybe 10-12% bf.so in pretty good shape.arms are just over 16 inches.back in my younger years i was 220 pounds and 18 inch arms.i caught mono maybe 4 yrs ago and lost 40 pounds from it and still trying to recoup.seeing i am no spring chicken anymore i went to the doctor this past tuesday and want to see my testosterone level.went yesterday for bloodwork and now waiting.reading around and asking questions.i figure the doc might just give some test gel or a small amount of test.have to wait and see.i figure i will buy it from a source i have if the doc dont prescribe shots.now i figure the 1st cycle will be just 500 mg a week of test split 2x.for 12 weeks then see what happens and go from there.anyway just wanted to introduce myself and look foward to talking with people here.

deejeff442

Feb 6, 2014
will do onthe blood test.next week i assume.thanks for the welcome.i signed up for 2 other forums but this one seems to be the best.i didnt know the term "brother" was used in the bodybuilding world. funny because i am a volunteer fireman and we use it all the time.so i feel a bit at home here.