©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another new one.....but old one

Rutman

Jul 19, 2016
USA
Hey guys.... Lots of good members on here and I hope you guys can consider me one as well in the future. I hope to be able to contribute here very soon. I'm not one of those moochers, lol. I've been in this game for a long time and have earned my stripes the hard way....by earning them. Nothing is given to you in this game. Respect is someyhing that's earned, not given. But I am a competitive bodybuilder and have many, many years worth of cycles under my belt. But I blast and cruise now. Anyways....enough rambling. It's good to be here!

Rutman

Jul 19, 2016
USA
Thanks guys... I found my way here via one of the sources. IV. He's top notch in my book!

But I've been apart of many boards. Some sucked and had agendas...and some didn't. I spend the majority of my board time on Meso. I know it gets a bad rap, there's some solid guys on there that are members here as well. But I have a lot of experience in many different areas and I hope that I can add a little value here over time.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys.... Lots of good members on here and I hope you guys can consider me one as well in the future. I hope to be able to contribute here very soon. I'm not one of those moochers, lol. I've been in this game for a long time and have earned my stripes the hard way....by earning them. Nothing is given to you in this game. Respect is someyhing that's earned, not given. But I am a competitive bodybuilder and have many, many years worth of cycles under my belt. But I blast and cruise now. Anyways....enough rambling. It's good to be here!

:welcome: to ANASCI! As always,,nice to have you my friend.