©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anonymous Steroid Survey RE:Rick Collins Please help out.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
"The secure and anonymous survey is now available at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=24421220271

Please take the time to complete this crucial step toward educating America about the truths associated with AAS usage – and dispelling the myths.

There are many questions -- please be patient and complete the full survey. Your complete candor and honesty are vitally important. Please be truthful!

Data will be collected over the next few months. It is anticipated that the results will be published in a peer-reviewed journal. I will post an update on the progress of the study at the appropriate time.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Rick Collins, Esq.
www.steroidlaw.com"

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Im sure it will be totally ignored by our government officials when they dont see the results they want to see, but I filled it out anyways. It goes pretty fast for having so many questions. You can always fill some out, leave the browser window open, and come back later to finish.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I thought it was interesting as well. I think people are only going to see what they want to see though...people are stupid.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i filled that out yesterday. took about 20-30 minutes. i was at work, so i had to wait on customers and shit, so it took a lil longer.

daved150

Jul 22, 2005
Did It This Morning Between Deals. I'm Very Intrested In The Follow Up To This. I Would Love To See These Results, But I Too Dont Believe The Results Will Equate To Shit...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
daved150 said:
Did It This Morning Between Deals. I'm Very Intrested In The Follow Up To This. I Would Love To See These Results, But I Too Dont Believe The Results Will Equate To Shit...
We can only hope. I for one am not as concerned with the public becoming educated as I am with decriminilizing steroid use or at least downgrading the severity of this issue.
It wouldn't bother me if it remained an underground issue forever.