©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Andropen 275

JuicyFruit

Feb 6, 2004
Has anyone used Andropen275 by BD..... My first shot hardly hurt at all.... I am used to the sust pain.. any input would help guys...

Boomshaker

Jun 3, 2006
It was made to be painless, meaning it doesn't have a high BA count. Thus making the inject very smooth to handle. Thats some good stuff right there!

P

pincrusher

i use it all the time and dont have any problems with it. doesnt hurt but works like a champ;)

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
pincrusher said:
i use it all the time and dont have any problems with it. doesnt hurt but works like a champ;)

yep anything BD is always good to go. just make sure its the real deal BD

JuicyFruit

Feb 6, 2004
thanks

Any other info on this stuff would help. It had me really wondering since I had almost no pain from it..... any others that used it please give me input on your feelings on it

P

pincrusher

when bristish drago first made the andropen it actually did hurt like an S.O.B. but they redid the makeup of the product to get rid of the pain. it was very important to BD that their products are as painless as possible yet still provide great results.
i have used both the original painful formula and the more recent painless product and they both worked equally as well so i would rather have the new product;)

JuicyFruit

Feb 6, 2004
The peal off top was purple the rubber is green.... and on the bottle where it has the BD is green also. on the BD web site it says that they are red or blue....?????? Mine was made 04/2006 anyone know about this?

Boomshaker

Jun 3, 2006
JuicyFruit said:
The peal off top was purple the rubber is green.... and on the bottle where it has the BD is green also. on the BD web site it says that they are red or blue....?????? Mine was made 04/2006 anyone know about this?

the question is did you get it from the website, or did you get it from one of the resellers???? if you got it from the website directly, then your good to go. Sometimes supps run out of a perticular color for the perticular AAS, but not to worry. If you got it from a reseller and you are questioning it then go to the website and ask them directly about the so called "resellers" colors and if this reseller is legit. If all works out, then case closed and happy injection bro!