©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Is Anavar a good Class 1 steroid that would goo good with Dbol. If soo How many mg's should u take a day of 2.5mg?

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
No it's a 17aa along with dbol which means it's harsh on the liver although anvar is far less harsh don;t run them together until you have a few cycles under your belt

Last edited:

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I have seen that.. is it even worth that much.. one site said that it was a steroid 4 people that lift as their hobie

W

wolfyEVH

Jaysonl1424 said:
I have seen that.. is it even worth that much.. one site said that it was a steroid 4 people that lift as their hobie

i wouldnt ever do anavar or primo.....for 1, the price on those two is rediculous, and 2, you don't really get good gains. you get nice keepable gains w/ less sides, but they're mostly strength gains. rather spend my money on test, dbol and eq.....the possiblities are endless with these 3....you can do a bulking cycle, a cutting cycle, whatever you want.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Anavar is seriously over-rated anyway. I was running 40mg day for 6 weeks, maybe 8, I cant really remember, and I saw very little muscle gains. You'd be much better off running dbol...and var is ridiculously expensive for its results.

bjjgrappler101

Aug 31, 2004
anavar

I think its great if your an athlete ,I use like 30mg when i train . I feel graet my endurance and streangth is high. But when i lift weights I dont feel its that great the next day im really sore unlike if you do test . I love if for grappling

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
meh.. the way i look at it you can do a cycle of test and gain 25 lbs and lose 8-10 pounds or you can do a solid cycle of var/winny and gain 7-10 pounds LBM and keep it. That and little to no side effects. It all depends upon how u want to look. I hate feeling like a fuckin lardass whenever im bulking.

Oh and the whole 'chick roid' is only because of obvious reasons. Kind of defeats the purpose of 'looking good' as a girl if you start looking like a guy because of all the test.

BTW guys i had a scary ass dream that i hit that huge artery in my ass and i bled to death, u know the one that runs down near your ass crack. Keep a lookout for that lol.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
meh.. the way i look at it you can do a cycle of test and gain 25 lbs and lose 8-10 pounds or you can do a solid cycle of var/winny and gain 7-10 pounds LBM and keep it. That and little to no side effects. It all depends upon how u want to look. I hate feeling like a fuckin lardass whenever im bulking.

Oh and the whole 'chick roid' is only because of obvious reasons. Kind of defeats the purpose of 'looking good' as a girl if you start looking like a guy because of all the test.

BTW guys i had a scary ass dream that i hit that huge artery in my ass and i bled to death, u know the one that runs down near your ass crack. Keep a lookout for that lol.

If you've got a lot of $$$, put me in your will! :D