©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar for bridging?

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
I've always stuck to the 'time on time off' rule before but, after reading about Anavar, I'm now interested in using it for 'bridging', and I wondered if anyone had any experience of that? I wouldn't consider Dbol for bridging because it's liver toxic and I think your body needs the rest after 12 or so weeks on the gear, but Anavar sounds much milder and the 'risk', therefore, negligible. Anyone done that? What dose did you use? Was it expensive?

Any help much appreciated.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I've always stuck to the 'time on time off' rule before but, after reading about Anavar, I'm now interested in using it for 'bridging', and I wondered if anyone had any experience of that? I wouldn't consider Dbol for bridging because it's liver toxic and I think your body needs the rest after 12 or so weeks on the gear, but Anavar sounds much milder and the 'risk', therefore, negligible. Anyone done that? What dose did you use? Was it expensive?

Avar can be great for that use. But yeah it is very expensive. However I have the opinion your either on or your off. So if you want to do the on and off approach thats cool but make it on and off. You may taper down or do a pct but the point is you should stay off so you can recover. Avar will still suppress you. If you want to stay on then you might as well just come off onto a maintenance dose of test (TRT).

Thats my view and others will be different. Although running something like avar or primo at the end of your cycle to help maintain gains can be good too.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

It will still have an effect on HPTA. Your basically never coming off,,just going low dose.

Gavina

Mar 5, 2010
bridging with low dose of ana worked great for me, but knowing other who don't think that they got that much.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Thanks fellas, appreciate the advice. My supplier has offered what seems like a reasonable price for Oxandrolone, so I've asked him to get a bottle (although he didn't know if the 200-tablet bottle had 10mg or 5mg doses, which makes like a HUGE difference). I'll give it a go, probably at a 20mg dose for a few weeks after coming off, and see how I get on.

I know what you mean about being sensible and taking the time completely off after my cycle but, hey, if we were all totally sensible we wouldn't be on this steroid users' site at all, would we? Sometimes, I reckon, there's an acceptable 'risk', and this for me falls into that category. Reading up further on Anavar on a respected roid site, I found the following:

"Anavar will not totally shut down your HPTA, especially at lower doses (unlike testosterone, which will eventually do this even at a 100mg dose, or deca which will do it with a single 100mg dose). This could be due, at least partly, to the fact that Anavar doesn´t aromatize (convert to estrogen).

Serum testosterone, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), and LH (Leutinizing Hormone) will be slightly suppressed with low doses of Anavar, but less than with other compounds. FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) , IGF1 (Insulin Like Growth Factor 1) and GH (Growth Hormone) will not be suppressed with a low dose of Anavar, but will actually be raised significantly (12)(13)(14) as you may have guessed, and LH will even experience a "rebound" effect when you stop using anavar (3) If your endocrine system and HPTA are funtioning normally, you should be able to use anavar with minimal insult to it, and can even keep most of your values within the normal range."

Doesn't sound too bad to me.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks fellas, appreciate the advice. My supplier has offered what seems like a reasonable price for Oxandrolone, so I've asked him to get a bottle (although he didn't know if the 200-tablet bottle had 10mg or 5mg doses, which makes like a HUGE difference). I'll give it a go, probably at a 20mg dose for a few weeks after coming off, and see how I get on.

I know what you mean about being sensible and taking the time completely off after my cycle but, hey, if we were all totally sensible we wouldn't be on this steroid users' site at all, would we? Sometimes, I reckon, there's an acceptable 'risk', and this for me falls into that category. Reading up further on Anavar on a respected roid site, I found the following:

"Anavar will not totally shut down your HPTA, especially at lower doses (unlike testosterone, which will eventually do this even at a 100mg dose, or deca which will do it with a single 100mg dose). This could be due, at least partly, to the fact that Anavar doesn´t aromatize (convert to estrogen).

Serum testosterone, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), and LH (Leutinizing Hormone) will be slightly suppressed with low doses of Anavar, but less than with other compounds. FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) , IGF1 (Insulin Like Growth Factor 1) and GH (Growth Hormone) will not be suppressed with a low dose of Anavar, but will actually be raised significantly (12)(13)(14) as you may have guessed, and LH will even experience a "rebound" effect when you stop using anavar (3) If your endocrine system and HPTA are funtioning normally, you should be able to use anavar with minimal insult to it, and can even keep most of your values within the normal range."

Doesn't sound too bad to me.

Before I write my main reply I should say that your right we probably wouldn't be taking anything if we were sensible. Although imo you can take gear so the benefits outweigh the negative aspects so as a result you better your life (many aspects). This to me would fall under being sensible in life. But I totally get what you say. The body has been perfectly designed so why mess about with it. Thats a whole different topic though. And I am one for not playing it safe at times. I have just tried a 2g cycle with 2 orals so not exactly sensible. Just like experimenting from time to time.

Anyway I think you are looking at it in the wrong way. Avar just cause little suppression and is a fairly light compound. But you are talking about taking it when you are already suppressed so it will negatively effect your recovery. The are studies to show it being effective for that purpose so experiment if you want. But like I said I believe you should eitehr be on or off. I would rather take my cycle dose for a longer time than to go on a light oral (alone) for the last few weeks of my cycle. It would be totally different if one was on TRT. Then using the likes of primo or avar would be great for finishing off any cycle.

But if you wanna do it go ahead. Keep us updated with your thoughts and progress and differences you encounter compared to just coming off like you have in the past. It would be a welcomed read on my part. I always like to see people trying different things (to them). You learn from your experiences.

Last edited: