©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar and leg cramping..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Man I get severe leg cramps at 60 mg or more with anavar.. Anyone else have this ? I drink mass water, bcaas and sometimes after a killer leg day it wakes me out of a dead sleep..

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I get it at over 60 as well, its mostly in my shin area, its like a shin split but near my ankle and more the muscle than the bone. I hate it, my whole lower leg cramps up and hurts haha

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
You might just try some taurine and potassium just to see if its an electrolye imbalance.

AB

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I've never done anavar but get the same thing with dbol. Supplementing with a few grams of taurine every day helped a lot.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I never experienced cramps from Var and have gone as high as 100mg/ed? I do experience it when running high on Adrol though.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Im not doing var. But im doing test, just finished deca, and igf. I find myself stretching a lot more often. Kind of like the stretch you do when you first wake up. And when imdo these stretches, cramps usually follow. I live in a hot environment, therefore water consumption is critical for me. I know my body needs more water than im giving it. Im assuming this is the reason.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I get cramps from 'Var the higher my dose goes.....definately need electrolytes....potasium, sodium, magnesium, and calcium.

To be honost, I drink milk throughout the day and post-w/o, bananas, extra magnesium at night....and as long as I get enough water in, I am usually good. Taurine can help as well. Don't cut out sodium, in fact, you may need to increase it some.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I get cramps from 'Var the higher my dose goes.....definately need electrolytes....potasium, sodium, magnesium, and calcium.

To be honost, I drink milk throughout the day and post-w/o, bananas, extra magnesium at night....and as long as I get enough water in, I am usually good. Taurine can help as well. Don't cut out sodium, in fact, you may need to increase it some.

Thanks!