©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anadrol!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well last nite was exactly 2 weeks to the day with the anadrol...I started out with 2-50mg's for 1 week and added 1 more for the 2nd week..It really kicked in good last nite..I was struggling with 315 for 4 -2 weeks ago and last nite I repped 2 sets of 8...I felt really strong but my left elbow was holding me back quit a bit.....I've not been eating like you should when doing drol but I'm getting married this coming week-end so I was more on a fat burning low calorie diet so I don't look like a whale on the beach...Considering the calorie intake of 2000-2400 a day with very few carbs I was happy....
I then did triceps on the cable machine...I was doing sets of 20 what a pump in my tri's...back and bi's tonite....

P

pincrusher

congrats on the great experinece with anadrol. thing i like most about it over dbol is that you will not get the lower back pains like people tend to get when taking dbol.
make sure you are taking a good liver detox product when running anadrol especially at the dosage you are running. drink an extra amount of water each day also over & above what you were already drinking to help assist in flushing out toxins.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Yea Pin, I just got the liv-52 in last nite.....Drol has always been my favorite...Pin is it possible 2 do anadrol twice in your cycle...4-6 weeks in the begining and 4-6 weeks at the end and ending with clomid shortly afterwards?

P

pincrusher

big o said:
Yea Pin, I just got the liv-52 in last nite.....Drol has always been my favorite...Pin is it possible 2 do anadrol twice in your cycle...4-6 weeks in the begining and 4-6 weeks at the end and ending with clomid shortly afterwards?
yeah you can do that but make sure you take the liv-52 during the whole cycle including your anadrol down time and also make sure you have 4-6 weeks seperation between the 2 runs of drol