©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ana has come to a standstill

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
If youre not comatose,I hope you're doing your homework on the topic at hand you buncha barneys...what happened?Nevermind I know . It just sure is quiet a lot lately

Last edited:

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Don't worry about growing right now Little Man, just work hard at maintaining what you have put on. I know how you feel bro, I don't ever want to come off!!! ;) If you need a hug, Helthfreak is here for you!

Little Man said:
i am cuz i guess its cuz im inbetween cycles and feel like im not gonna grow..

M

McKenzie

I havent been around much...my personal life has been very busy and stressful. :(

Hopefully things here will pick up shortly.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
McKenzie said:
I havent been around much...my personal life has been very busy and stressful. :(

Hopefully things here will pick up shortly.
Sorry to hear about the stress Mac. I hope things improve for you in the immediate future. Talk to friends if you need to. Don't isolate.

tee said:
Im here. I have no life. Im always here :( lol
What you talking about Willis. AnSci is life. What more could you ask for? My whole family is here.

healthfreak said:
me 2 Im here. not that anyone cares
Tsk, tsk, tsk, all this negativity. Of course everyone cares.

OK, I'm ready. Let's all have a pitty party. I bet I can be much more pitiful than anyone here.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
yea kell... anasci is going through a little problem the anasci.org domain got delisted b/c i had two domains listed on the search engine. Now all we have left on the search engines is the www.123steroids.com we got 17,000 pages listed with that domain but not so many links to it as the anasci.org domain had so that effects your page rank/traffic. its gonna take a few months for us to get really moving again. but all in all its gonna be better in the long run i think for the site. so im not all that upset about it, but yea it defintely slowed us down big time.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Little Man said:
i always wondered why the message reminders were always 123. did you guys used to use that name and switch to anasci?

I started with anasci.org, figured i would buy 123steroids.com since its more content related and better for searchengines

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
at my gymn some of the biggest guys are coppers, if you get my drift ;)

reminds me of a story from my gymn in RI...the owner, a former professional, said that he had members from throughout the legal food chain:\
the criminals, the cops that catch them and the lawyers and judges that put them away.

and we were all working out together...now isnt that brotherhood

LOL

Nitrateman