©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Am I Ready?

Benington

Jul 25, 2009
Hi all, so I need some advice. I have been lifting consistant and heavy for about 3 years. I'm about to turn 26, 6'4 215lbs 12% bodyfat. I am lifting hard eating clean and a lot (3500-4500 kcal a day). I have made great gains in the past 2 years with strength and size but my goal weight is 250Lbs right now. I have not been the biggest supporter of AAS in the past but I have been researching more and more and have come to the conclusion that i have been brain washed by public schools and TV. I am aware of the ramifications on abuse of anabolics and the responisbily it takes to cycle and be safe. And my question is, am I ready for AAS? I hear everyone giving kids advice that they should wait, or put more weight on their frame first, so please just give it to me straight. Any thoughtful intelligent advice is welcome. Thanks!:D

Last edited:

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
I would say one at 26 your stiil in your Test prime. Number 2 I would say that if you are still making satisfactory gains then why AAS? As a goal weight of 250 that could be achieved natural by 30 without problem . My best gains were made after 28 years old . Not sure as to why that is , but since 28 I have put on about 2 pounds muscle a year clean.
You certainlly will get feedback because of the sensible nature of you inquiry. I would'nt say your too young but the longer you hold out the better. Good Luck.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hi all, so I need some advice. I have been lifting consistant and heavy for about 3 years. I'm about to turn 26, 6'4 215lbs 12% bodyfat. I am lifting hard eating clean and a lot (3500-4500 kcal a day). I have made great gains in the past 2 years with strength and size but my goal weight is 250Lbs right now. I have not been the biggest supporter of AAS in the past but I have been researching more and more and have come to the conclusion that i have been brain washed by public schools and TV. I am aware of the ramifications on abuse of anabolics and the responisbily it takes to cycle and be safe. And my question is, am I ready for AAS? I hear everyone giving kids advice that they should wait, or put more weight on their frame first, so please just give it to me straight. Any thoughtful intelligent advice is welcome. Thanks!:D

ONLY you can answer that question. At age 26 and 3 yrs of training your certainly primed for a good solid AAS cycle.

Benington

Jul 25, 2009
Thanks all, sounds like I still want a solid year of research and getting familiar with it all. I have gained 40+ lean lbs in less then two years which was rapid for me I think and now that things are leveling out I'm just getting impatient and I don't want to start cycling just because I'm inpatient. I think I still have some gains to be made on my own. Spending time on this board is almost like getting an education on AAS, and I still need some more classes. Thanks all for the input.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I agree with mac but I have a feeling you are going to do this anyway regardless of what we say.
So My advice to you is do allot of research. do not start anything until you have a full understanding of what you are putting into your body. have a full understanding of pct and last but not least a full understanding about the law and how it can affect you and you're family. oh yea have a full understanding of how each thing you take will affect your personality if you have a family living with you and how the ramifications of that is going to be.
I say it will take you a year to if yo study hard and then go for it.

Benington

Jul 25, 2009
Yea I here ya Kaju, I feel like I still have room to grow and don't need to mess with my natural state right now. I have been reading and reading. I just downloaded William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS 9th ed. and its like 700 pages so I got my hands full for awhile. Again thanks to all for thoughtful intelligent advice and not trying to burn the new guy who is trying to learn. Cheers!

Last edited: