©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Always double check the weights.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
So im working out in the gym at my complex and there is a guy working out, in shape, a little smaller but you can tell he probaby juices. well he was squatting like 90lbs(cough*weak*cough), anyways he was grunting and clanging the weights, i told him there was no need. anyways i finished some other cycles and starting adding weight and after the first one, it dropped on my right quadricep. 95 lbs on one side on my quad. hurt like hell and now its bruised like a bitch. this guy didnt say shit and so i went over there and bitched him out and then he apologizes. and i did look at it, and it is half my fault, but i dont know about yall but i always double check after i lif to make sure its on right, and now tommorw im screwed. fucking newbs.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
he was squatting 90 pounds... I think i did 90 pounds when i was in the 6th grade lol.

Hope that bruise heals up, you should prob represent on his ass.

W

wolfyEVH

TexasCreed said:
wait im sorry, the bar unloaded is 15, 115. my bad, lol. yeah it'll be fine.

what kinda weights are these??? a 15lb bar??

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
ha ha, i knew that was coming. anyways, i would love for it to be 45 but its not and i dont have room in my hoity toity apartment for a set.