©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

almost time for china wahoo!!!

P

pincrusher

well as of 10pm tonight its only 106 hours till we take off for china. can you tell im getting just a little excited LOL
only bad thing is the 13 hour flight from chicago to bejing :(

M

McKenzie

Congrats Pin....I'm sure you two are anxious. I hope things go well....that is a long plane ride home. I hope the baby does well :) Good luck to you both.

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
well as of 10pm tonight its only 106 hours till we take off for china. can you tell im getting just a little excited LOL
only bad thing is the 13 hour flight from chicago to bejing :(

the flight will be fine. just take some sleepaids, playing cards, a few books....whatever. In march i flew from Chicago to Frankfurt...was about 9 hours.....wasn't too bad.....although some guy did have a seizure on the plane and everyone thought he was dead....haha. What airline you flying?? I was on American Airlines and i was really impressed with the food. Got a big dinner and a big breakfast.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Pin
You flying coach? Its tough. I just made the trip to Melbourne from LA and I thought the flight would never end. Well worth it though.
Flight back will be part of a realllllllllllllllllllllly long day.

Enjoy your trip

Nitrateman

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I just like to watch the in-flight movies and then the Pacific Ocean is behind me before I know it.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Pin, have a great time on your trip!!! What are you going to name your baby? I hope all goes well for you bro, and let us know how your doing when u get back.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
You lucky bastard! Although you deserve every bit of this wonderful journey your about to begin. I am very happy for you and your family and always wish you the best. Have a great trip bro. Make sure to take some pics for us of the pretty ladies!! ;)

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
the flight will be fine. just take some sleepaids, playing cards, a few books....whatever. In march i flew from Chicago to Frankfurt...was about 9 hours.....wasn't too bad.....although some guy did have a seizure on the plane and everyone thought he was dead....haha. What airline you flying?? I was on American Airlines and i was really impressed with the food. Got a big dinner and a big breakfast.
well at least i have lots of experience with long flights since i was a crew member on a c-141 starlifter cargo plane when i was in the airforce. i have over 4,000 flighing hours logged. longest non-stop flight back then was when we went from oceana in north carolina direct to suwan korea doing 2 air refuels. flight lasted 26 hours going over and the return flight a week later was 19 hours.
i wont have any problem sleeping but the wife will be a wreck. she has never flown for this long before and will be extremely nervous about the whole trip till we receive our daughter.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
Be Safe !!

have a great :cool: trip!!!!
slacker! ;)
WISH I COULD JUST GET UP AND GO CHINA!!!!! :D

DON,T FORGET ;) TO CHECK OUT :D MASSAGE PARLORS :D

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
I Envy You!!!!!!

WISH :rolleyes: I COULD GO TO SOME EXOTIC PLACE!!!!

ONLY WAY I COULD GO SOME WHERE EXOTIC IT WOULD HAVE TO BE CHEMICALLY INDUCED!!!(all in the mind)
THEN I,D BE A LITTLE MOR :smoker: STUPIDER!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY YOURSELF! ;) PIN
DOEN,T FORGET ABOUT US POOR SAPS BACK HOME!,AH! WHAT AM I SAYING WHO CARES!!!!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT TRIP PIMP ;) ,I MENT PIN! :D