©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

all year long cycle

hepcraft

Feb 8, 2006
Does anyone have any thoughts on continuous use.If so what do you think the cycle should look like( I was thinking os a test/tren cycle with hcg every 4 weeks,proviron and arimides as necessary)

Your input will be much appreciated .Thanx.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I tried to run an extended test/tren cycle and the tren eventually caught up with me and killed my sex drive. I think I had been running the tren/test for about 12 wks. I was on my last bottle of tren (700mg EW tren and 1g EW test prop) when things started going downhill and I wanted to use it all up so I upped the test to 1750mg / wk. It didn't help. So then I stopped using the tren immediately and kept using the high dose of test. Still no help. So I came off and ran pct. Sex drive was there, but very weak, for 3-4 months after. Never again for me...

Last edited:

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
I've had that problem in the past..here's what works for me..
I do 12 weeks on cycle, proviron 50mgs p/d and HCG at least for 1 week per month...at 500iu pd..with Nolv at 20mgs pd always.
The proviron helpls w the sex drive alot...and the montly hCG keeps yer nuts primed...after 12 or so weeks I go to 250-300mg test only(TRT) for 6-8 weeks with nolv at 10mgs, and I prefer to keep the pproviron also at this time ..but I just started using it and havent run it yet on my TRT weeks..

two other thingsthat can help with sex drive, Cabaser and Selegylene (l Deprenyl)..