©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alinshop delivery and no response to email

john555

Sep 9, 2009
It's been a month and nothing has shown up. I've sent multiple emails and no responses. Did I just get scammed?

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
no you did'nt get scammed. First off rarelly are there confirm emails sent out to anyone. Second only been a month expect 6 weeks. I have used Alin in the past with no issue. Don't sweat it yet.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
It's clear that this guy doesn't know how things work in the game.

John555, is this why you continuously private message me on Aboard to be approved....so you can post crap like this?!?? Keep reading and try to get the picture kid.

QuietStorm

Feb 17, 2008
curious to know how many boards you think this needs to be posted on? chill man, Alin has been around for years. You dont stay around for years scamming people. relax.

derek31

Jan 2, 2009
Bro u didnt get scammmed Alin the man,all is well sometimes customs and or deliver can be a bitch! used him for years no problems T/A for 6 days to 5 weeks patience Bro

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I've had my problems, but in the end if you get ahold of Alin...it's always fixed to your benefit and they're always legit on any recovery seized, lost, etc.

Get ahold of ALIN....then it'll be all fixed!

Last edited:

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I've had my problems, but in the end if you get ahold of Alin...it's always fixed to your benefit and they're always legit on any recovery seized, lost, etc.

Get ahold of ALIN....then it'll be all fixed!

In my opinion alin is the best. I will continue to do business with him.
But last spring (April) I got a seizer letter. I sent a copy to alin twice and done all he asked and then he wouldn't answer my emails. after trying to email him every 2 or three days for three months and no answer I guess I will never get that guarantee of replaced orders.

after all I just said. I know this is part of the game. with what I am trying to do is against the law. I am not going to complain. after many years only one seizer I say the odds are still in my favor.