©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alin Order Seized?!

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I dont know what to tell you.
I have had orders that tracked to customs and 2 months later it still says it is at customs and then I will get the package that day.

if it got seized you will get a leter. sometimes a couple of days later and sometimes two or three months later.

There have been times I did not get my order for three months.
I had an order siezed and get the letter three days after the siezer date. Alin did not replace the order but he is still the best in the business. IMO

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
thanks, i had three packets sent on Oct.22, 25, 27. the 25 arrived but first one didnt n still waiting on second. jus worried but ill wait n see. jw if anyone else gets them random like this too

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Got confirmation today.

The order WAS seized

What's the consequences seeing they warn me at any attempt to import again can lead to criminal prosecution, and i still have one package out their floating, and one that was actually delivered that I need to pick up.

I'm sketched out of the situation, will they flag my address or how should i go about this?

Should i request for Alin to resend it, or just leave it alone and be safe??

What was your confirmation,,,a seizure letter. Keeping posting your personal business like this is not smart and could even draw unwanted attention to YOU from lurking eyes. Careful what you say and post. Any problems order wise can always be worked out or dealt with me directly.

Micky

Nov 9, 2009
I have been tryng to bring up the site alinshop.org. and it has not come up in 3 weeks for me. Is it ging to be back up? did they busted??

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
What was your confirmation,,,a seizure letter. Keeping posting your personal business like this is not smart and could even draw unwanted attention to YOU from lurking eyes. Careful what you say and post. Any problems order wise can always be worked out or dealt with me directly.

You're right! However, I've tried PM you several times, emailing the shop, and followed all procedures listed on the site. I've heard nothing back from anyone and it's been almost a week!

Pleaes PM me or provide a direct way to contact you.

jumpout33

Jan 20, 2010
It takes longer than 1 week for them to reply back to a SIEZED Package. It's not that the siezed package is anyless important then the customers buying products now except that you must be patient as I was, same situation and I have this to say about alinshop.in:

I must say that you are absolutely great, I recieved all of my GIFTS.
Thank You so much for making this Gift Exchange Possible and happen
effiecently, I am sure it was tuff for many with the holidays and ug
business. I am going to place another gift exchange request now, thanks, I will inform my
buddys who will place sum as well, Goog Job Alin.

-mac