©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Aldo Injured...UFC 189 In Jeopardy!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Now they say it's just a bruised rib! So, the fight is still on but the UFC has Chad Mendes on stand by.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Aldo is officially out now and Mendes is in...McGregor and Mendes are now fighting for the interim title.

Personally, I think they should have scrapped the fight all together. They should have moved the title fight between Robby Lawler and Rory McDonald to the main event. The only interesting thing about McGregor fighting Mendes is the fact that Mendes is the only fighter to beat McGregor.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I am VERY disappointed the ALDO had to back out. Was really looking forward to this match up.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I saw something like this coming. McGregor had him beat mentally

I have to disagree there...Aldo posted up the x-ray of his fractured rib. I know a lot of the fighters go into fights with injuries, but going into a fight a week away with a fractured rib wouldn't be smart!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I have to disagree there...Aldo posted up the x-ray of his fractured rib. I know a lot of the fighters go into fights with injuries, but going into a fight a week away with a fractured rib wouldn't be smart!

I hope MCGREGOR gets the chance to have a fight with ALDO eventually. I also feel CONNOR exposed himself to a weakness in his ground game and wrestling ability.