©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Affordable steroids

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
????!!1

Areu serious?!!! Legal steroids!!! Come on man...that shit is worse than fake it's actually dangerous. That crap does nothing or muscle building...whoever you are get outta her with that bs...legal steroids!!!? I cannot beleive they are still in business and there conning people into buying there fake ass bs products. They aren't even steroids!!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Areu serious?!!! Legal steroids!!! Come on man...that shit is worse than fake it's actually dangerous. That crap does nothing or muscle building...whoever you are get outta her with that bs...legal steroids!!!? I cannot beleive they are still in business and there conning people into buying there fake ass bs products. They aren't even steroids!!

Agreed. It's a joke. They even name half of them like the real thing. But thats about as close as they get to the real thing. There all crap. Once in a while one may be useful but not worth it. Overpriced shite in everyway.

Steve01

Jun 9, 2009
I have nothing bad to say about axio labs. I've used them a couple of times. Never tried Balkan labs though so I couldn't tell you which one is better.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
so Elvia what is your opinion bro? how do u feel about axio or balkan pharm?

I haven't used either. Actually I have used balkan's nolvadex. I hear mixed reviews of axio but you do about any brand. I would personally avoid them. It all depends upon the supplier. I know balkan is good to go. I might order some balkan soon. Although stealth is another possibility :)