©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice

krolyk

Jul 4, 2015
Ontario
looking for advice and direction.
I have steroids. I would like to use now, not sure if they are actually still good to use??
I would to know how to use what i have properly and safely.
I have these types. 1- is Russian D-bol, 20 packs with 10 pills in each, the date on them is 24/10/95 writing is all in Russian on the packs, (METHANDROSTENOLONI 0.005) is printed on green paper along with the name in Russian. Not sure if the letter A is an A paper is ripped right there.
2nd one i have is SUSTANON250, I have 10 little packages Glass ampules, blue printing CYCTAHOH250. No. 252236 MFD. 11/98 EXP.10/2002.
3rd- one vial of SUPERTEST testosterone blend 450mg/ml. Lot#STF007 EXP. date Dec 2010 .
Can i use what i have ?? and how/when to take them.???

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Always use common sense. If in doubt,throw it out. Stuff is way out dated. Use a source here to get ya a good test and dbol cycle for little money. And a good piece of mind knowing it's up to date.

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
id use it but thats just me. i doubt the dbol is any good, if it is you're lucky. the oil should be fine. i have used oil that was expired by 10 years before and it was fine. as long as it is clear and looks good i'd pin that shit.

VP

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
looking for advice and direction.
I have steroids. I would like to use now, not sure if they are actually still good to use??
I would to know how to use what i have properly and safely.
I have these types. 1- is Russian D-bol, 20 packs with 10 pills in each, the date on them is 24/10/95 writing is all in Russian on the packs, (METHANDROSTENOLONI 0.005) is printed on green paper along with the name in Russian. Not sure if the letter A is an A paper is ripped right there.
2nd one i have is SUSTANON250, I have 10 little packages Glass ampules, blue printing CYCTAHOH250. No. 252236 MFD. 11/98 EXP.10/2002.
3rd- one vial of SUPERTEST testosterone blend 450mg/ml. Lot#STF007 EXP. date Dec 2010 .
Can i use what i have ?? and how/when to take them.???

How did you store them. Heat degrades them very quickly. The dbol is more than likely degraded. The ampoules may be fine. Is the super test clear? Any signs of the stopper being degraded. Honestly, for the $200in gear you have, I would get new

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
listen tho these guys they are offering the best advice. just because i'm reckless sometimes doesnt mean you should be too.

VP

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
My concern would be the stopper on the super test vial. I've seen older stoppers break apart when I shoved a needle in them. Most recently was a vial of test suspension that was only a few years old.

krolyk

Jul 4, 2015
Ontario
The vials are all sealed, no discoloration.
Thanks you all for the input.
OK next step gentlemen. you all know what i have, how do i use it? Start with the 250, have 10 vials, one every week? or start with the dbol? 20 packs off ten pills. how many does one take and when? i hear and read about stacking (combining) things together.
Yes I know little about this stuff, i have read a lot but best to get the advice from those that have experience from using these products.
so how do i get started? what should i use first?
I work out regularly make it to the gym four days a week, but now i want to excel myself to another level. I see many people who are jacked right up, at the gym, most just do the minimum workout and rely on what they are on to maintain there appearance.
I am able to work out with them, meaning my physical strength is not an issue. I am very curious to see with a boast how or what i will turn into.
I would defiantly like to define myself and put on mass. Chisel it up.
Yes i can purchase new products, what i have is still ok i will use first.
I am Ukrainian so being cheap comes naturally LOL.
so i need a how to use schedule for what i have. Also i understand that when using these product, one needs to take something to balance out the natural chemicals produced in the body. ??
Again PLEASE advice/help and direction.
i want to build a solid physic / appearance, not turn into a Jekyll and Hyde.

weight: 241
Height: 6' 2"

krolyk

Jul 4, 2015
Ontario
Yes supertest and the 250 is clear golden in color, not cloudy at all.
stuff was stored in a sealed container, not exposed to light or ever frozen.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Dude something that old do you really want to chance it? A bad drinkbor pill if your body rejects it you puck it up. A shot well thats it you have to ride it out. Like it was stated toss it and buy something you know is good