©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

advice

Slim_boy

Sep 14, 2007
hi guys. I'm new here.I have 23 years old and I want to try steroids.I've heard some good steriods are d-bol,test,winny... what you recommend me?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Just study up before you start is my best advice.
On what your using sure thats important But equaly as important is how you eat. New guys never want to here that though :)
Test and Deca or test and Dbol has been used By Most beginners with great results.

M_Av

May 28, 2007
OCS said:
first of all u must do more research.
I would suggest reading the educational threads on this board. Then research each steroid that your thinking about taking.

Belh

Jul 9, 2007
Take the time and use the search button.also don't be afraid to ask questions to the guys on this board

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
Be sure and know what you are putting in your body. have all the ifs covered. now all the sides and what to do if they pop up. pretty much like everyone else said RESEARCH profiles, sides, pct, etc

bily

Jun 4, 2007
there are many waiting to rip you off..be careful and get educated before you decide to do anything

flounderasu

Sep 26, 2007
Slim_boy said:
hi guys. I'm new here.I have 23 years old and I want to try steroids.I've heard some good steriods are d-bol,test,winny... what you recommend me?

Like everyone else said, RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH! I'm a noob as well, and have only done 2 cycles, but I was thoroughly satisfied with both.

Read as much as you can. PCT, injecting, diet, training. I had my biggest gains with my first cycle, but I also had significant gains with my 2nd. I continually researched on diet & training. Both my cycles have been stacks. Deca and a Test sup, and my 2nd was Deca and Test Cyp. Once you start, be ready for some significant gains!

derek-the-scot

Sep 27, 2007
scotland
one of the most important things to keep on top of on a cycle is your estrogen levels.if you use test it will definately rise quite a bit so take some kind of anti estrogen ie.nolvadex or armidex and as other guys have mentioned you post cycle therapy is very important,do this to avoid growing breasts.you can read up on all these things and then plan your cycle and pct.good luck

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
RAJ always has good advice Test and Deca that always good. I'm 47 still use Test and EQ little less water retention works for me. Have your PCT and some Nov on hand just in-case you have gyno issues (bitch tits) some have that problem some never do, I never have but I know some that have and it's bad. Get your blood work done liver checked, you got along way to go.'
And if you like it you might never stop!!

Good luck.

Strong7

Apr 24, 2007
Don't be afraid to ask questions, the guys on this board are like sponges of knowledge. I'm not sure what I would of done without them!!!