©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Advice with cycle

niwill

Apr 24, 2014
Thanks for reading this, so basicly im gonna run a test only cycle and was looking to get some advice because this wont be my first time juicing, but it definately will be the first one which i will finish and in which i will take anti-estrogen and run a PCT.

Im currently 22 and i runed my first cycle probably at 18 because i was a young foolish stupid kid and i just wanted to get big and feel better with myself since i had just recovered from Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) (ME). So basicly i have prob tried 4 weeks of test, with 4 weeks of winstrol stanozonol and then just stopped with no anti-estrogens or PCT done, i never really cared.

After that i think i also did a cycle of dianabol and sustanon which i also stopped after 4 weeks and didnt take any anti-est or PCT i remember i was huge but man when i couldnt get my penis working i freacked out and stopped, it would not worck for like a month and a half,
Theres a bit more so then i went to a pet shop in my country and i bough some equipoise and testosterone propionate, again i did it all without any PCT or any type of anti-estyrogen, for some reason all my hormones are ok so i prefer forget about the stupid crap i did back then.

1,86 meter, 6'1
84kg 184
10% bodyfat
22years old

week 1 ------ Monday 500mg, Thursday 250mg Test Enanth
week 2-8 ------ Monday 250mg, Thursday 250mg Test Enanth
week 1-8 ------ N2guard (supplement)
week 1-8 ------ HCGenerate (supplement)

PCT - 2 weeks after last injection
Clomid 150mg ED for 2 weeks
Clomid 100mg ED for 1 weeks
Clomid 50mg ED for 1 week
If you could recommend me something i could add to the cycle or make a change with something it would be great
thanks

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
IMO 8 weeks to short for test e, monitor your gains at 8 weeks but you will probably get more out of 12 weeks especially if your doing a pct.
You dont need to double that first dose either.
Where is your estro control?
Needs adex or asin in there, dont get research chem either.
Start it 2 weeks in or so, adex .5 eod, asin 12.5 ed. monitor and adjust.
Sorry cant help you on the pct.
Make sure you get a good diet plan before you begin, read the stickies. Eat a lot and train hard as shit too dont waste your oportunity.
Follow through with the plan
Get everything BEFORE you begin don't scramble mid way.
Good Luck