©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

advice on second cycle

azz kikr

May 26, 2006
I wanted some advice on a cycle I wanted to run for the summer. I have used test before. I'm 5'9'' about 215-220 and I have just ordered tri-trenabol 150 and papervar. I am looking to gain some quality mass and be able to keep a high amount of my gains. I was thinking about keeping the tren at a low dose for 6-8 weeks and towards then end of the cycle add the anavar 4 weeks. How much quality mass do you think I will be able to put on eating a good amount of protein and calories? I know the tren and anavar have abilities to burn fat, so there will be a factor of how much total net weight I gain. Thanks for the help.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
How long is a piece of string? The question of much size you will add is one that cannot be answered as there are too many factors involved.

You need to add a testosterone in your cycle. You will have erectile problems otherwise.

azz kikr

May 26, 2006
I'm glad to be apart of this board, lots of good advice and and people. Thanks for the reply Big A, and a question on it. When doing a cycle of two different substances (both having longer active esters) would you be able to do one shot of tren on one week and the following week do one of say test c? and so on? I heard of this method and it stating that your body reacts to it better. It could be the sorriest statement ever but I wanted to ask, but it might be good for a not-so-experienced athlete. So any ways I'll go ahead and get test and lower the tren dose accordingly.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
the esters of the products you mentioned are not long enough to be able to used every second week.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Big A said:
the esters of the products you mentioned are not long enough to be able to used every second week.

bro are you taking test with the tren and var. I hope so because your pee pee no workee if thats the case. make sure to add test with the tren.