©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

advice for first cycle

baller7

Nov 8, 2004
hey
i've been seriously considering an off season cycle of deca for my football training, but i have a few questions. first of all i should present my background. i play wide receiver, 6'00 180lbs. for the 2005 season i would like to play in the slot, but i would probably have to get my weight up to 195. i have definately hit a plateau at 180lbs though. i would also like to have a considerable strength increase for when i begin my plyometric training in spring 05. my diet and training program are second to none, so i'm considering a single cycle. for steroids i'm looking for something that will help me get to that weight (i don't want to go much heavier with my position), but something that is relatively safe. what are your thoughts on doing on a single cycle, and as well as using deca (what the guys on my team use). are the potential side effects less likely if doing a small amount?

W

wolfyEVH

first...the guys on your team really don't know dick about juicing.....speaking of dick, can they get theres up from taking deca only???? have you read the threads here yet about a newbie cycle?? take some test at 400-500mg/week for 10 weeks.......you'll definitely get that 15 lbs you're looking for.......just do some more research here...there is a ton of info on this board.....anyways, welcome to anasci.org

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
if you only need 15 lbs, i would just do one 10 week cycle of 6 to 750 mgs of long acting test (enanthate or cyp) with 3 to 400 mgs of deca per week. kick it off with dbol at 25 to 35 mgs per day split up.....i like winny alot too, but a little more expensive if you want 20 to 30mgs a day. of course to solidfy those gains, pct....i don't feel like explaining this so if you dont already know, reasearch it. this cycle will get you where you want to be bro.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
p.s. you could potentially(with correct protein intake etc...clean diet) gain 20 to 25 pounds off of this but i accounted for loss afterwards water etc....you could keep 15.......

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
baller7 said:
hey
are the potential side effects less likely if doing a small amount?

The potential side effects of a small amount will be 1. deca dick and 2. no growth. Deca is just not very effective without testoterone and you need at least 300 to 400mg a week to get gains from it.

I'm 6' and I look like I have anorexia when I weigh 205.

For a considerable strength increase, you need a considerable weight increase. You could go to between 215 and 225 and have the strength needed for a good wide receiver.

Last edited:

baller7

Nov 8, 2004
hey guys, thanks for the input, much appreciated. still working on reading through all the stuff on here!

W

wolfyEVH

most people (including myself) will not recommend a dbol only cycle. The weight you get will more than likely go away. seems to be the popular "stack" with people under 20 or people uneducated w/ steroids. all steroids will shut you down to some extent, so you might as well stick to test as the most important steroid. if you want to get big and strong for a few weeks, then lose it all a few weeks after that, then dbol only cycle is the way to go........just base EVERY cycle you have around test.